Call for special sessions
Special sessions have the main aim of creating a mini-workshop on a specific topic, where researchers working on the same argument can make knowledge, familiarize, exchange ideas, create cooperation.
- Sessions last 60 to 90 minutes
- Each session should have 4 to 6 oral presentations
- Each presentation should last a maximum of 15 minutes
- The session can include active group discussions introduced by the moderators
- Special session’s organizers are expected to attend the conference and chair the session
- The registration of a minimum of 4 authors per special session is required
The submitted session proposal will be evaluated by the conference chairs taking into account the quality of the contents, innovativeness, and relevance of the topic. An acceptance/rejection notification will be sent by December 15, 2021.
Please note that after the session acceptance, authors contributing to a special session should submit their final paper using the standard procedure.
Are you interested in organizing a special session?
Please, send your special session proposal using the following form: