XR Salento 2023 invites proposals for Special Sessions to be held during the conference.
Special sessions have the main aim of creating a mini-workshop on a specific topic, where researchers working on the same issues can get to know each other, familiarize, exchange ideas and create cooperation.
- Sessions last 60 to 90 minutes
- Each session should have 4 to 6 oral presentations
- Each presentation should last a maximum of 15 minutes
- The session can include active group discussions introduced by the moderators
- Special session organizers are expected to attend the conference and chair the session
- The registration of a minimum of 4 authors per special session is required
The submitted session proposal will be evaluated by the conference chairs taking into account the quality of the contents, innovativeness, and relevance of the topic.
All submitted papers undergo the same review process, and submission to special sessions is not a guarantee of acceptance.
If you are interested in proposing a special session, please contact the general chairs clicking the button below.