Our thanks go to Springer for sponsoring the XR Salento 2023 awards.
Evaluation criteria are:
- Originality and innovation: the extent to which the paper introduces new and innovative ideas and an explanation of why these ideas are innovative
- Technological quality: the level of technical excellence demonstrated by the papers
- Communication skills: the effectiveness of the presentation of the proposal, including oral presentation, graphic communication and synthesis skills
The committee that will decide on the awards will meet during the event and the winners will be announced in the closing session.
The sponsorship will be divided as follows:
Best full paper award in the following areas:
- eXtended Reality for Cultural Heritage and Education: € 200
- Augmented Reality for Medicine and Wellness: € 200
- Evaluation of presence, interaction and experience in Augmented Reality: € 200
Best poster award: €100
XR competition: €:250
NEW - Best graphical abstract award
The use of a visually appealing graphic abstract provides a concise overview of the work presented in the article, offers readers an immediate understanding of the scientific paper and improves readability.
Authors are encouraged to present a unique image that accurately represents the work reported in the paper.
The graphic abstract illustration should have a clear beginning and end to facilitate reading, preferably from top to bottom or left to right. Distracting and cluttering aspects should be eliminated.
The graphical abstract must be provided according to the following guideline:
- it has to include the title of the paper and authors’ names at the top of the graphic abstract
- it should ideally not be simply a superposition of numerous subfigures
- it should be the last slide of the presentation
The graphical abstract as pdf file must be submitted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org by September 5, 2023
Best graphical abstract: € 50
For any further information, feel free to contact us.