Please, read the following rules before registering for the conference:
- in order to submit a paper and attend the conference XR Salento 2023, a new registration is required (credentials provided in past editions are not valid);
- each paper must be accompanied by at least one payment of regular registration fee ("early registration") to guarantee publication in the proceedings;
- accepted papers can ONLY be presented in-person and, therefore, remote presentations will not be allowed;
- if multiple papers are accepted for presentation, each additional paper requires a separate registration fee of € 50;
- student registration does not qualify for publication in the proceedings and is available only for students who plan to attend the conference without presenting a paper or student-authors assuming that a full registration fee (early registration) has been paid by a co-author;
- papers with multiple authors: each author must register separately and pay the registration fee if he/she plans to attend the conference;
- it is possible to exceed the page limits by paying an additional fee of € 50 per page;
- student registration fee does not include the gala dinner;
- students and accompanying persons can enjoy the gala dinner at an additional cost of € 60,00;
- authors/presenters are not entitled to refund;
- 50% of the registration fee will be refunded for cancellation requests received by July 15, 2023;
- after August 31, 2023 only the on-site registration will be available during the conference days (only cash).
*Please note that the invoice will be issued with 'reverse charge' for institutions/companies based in EU that are registered in VIES (VAT Information Exchange System)
(before July 15, 2023)
(before August 31, 2023)
|Regular||€ 550,00||€ 630,00||€ 630,00|
|Student (*)||€ 350,00||€ 400,00||€ 400,00|
|Online||€ 250,00||€ 300,00||-|
(*) Students must submit a scanned copy of an official letter (in English) from the University/School they attend, duly signed and stamped, indicating the current student status.
Regular and Student registration includes:
- participation in all technical sessions, tutorials and keynote speeches;
- conference proceedings;
- gala dinner ticket (only for regular registration);
- guided tour of Lecce;
- coffee breaks;
- daily lunch tickets;
- conference bag.
Salento Conference is organised jointly with the EUROGRAPHICS Workshop on Graphics and Cultural Heritage.
Salento Conference provides a special package "GCH 2023 + XR SALENTO" where you will receive a 20% discount on both conferences’ fees.
|EG Member||non-student||€ 680,00||€ 840,00|
|EG Member||student||€ 490,00||€ 550,00|
|EG Non Member||non-student||€ 740,00||€ 800,00|
|EG Non Member||student||€ 500,00||€ 580,00|
If you are interested in this special offer, remember to select the option while registering.
The payment can be carried out:
by bank transfer.
Bank transfer details:
- Beneficiary: XRtechnology srl
- Bank name: Banca Sella
- IBAN: IT56W0326816001052185926780
- SWIFT: SELBIT2BXXX
- Reason: XRSALENTO 2023 + name of person attending the conference
by credit card through the following PayPal link [CLICK HERE].